Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Wait a short story I was at Gate of Heaven


Wait a short story I was at Gate of Heaven
I wish suicide was lawful, I must do it before my son's body only and wife were buried. Why else would I live when my whole family entertainer which has been the heart and the hope I had left this world for ever. 
I was at Gate of Heaven
I was at Gate of Heaven


When I asked Pak Haji encouraging that time, he just said nothing. When the hysterical and screaming mad at myself I can not prevent disaster, still no one said what my purpose in life other than the words next to patiently coax. Patience? For what?
I am a husband, married a good-hearted woman Aceh. He was not too pretty, but very good person and really plain. When married, she was still very young Aceh. He's only 17 years old and the new new high school graduation. I'm signing him to Jakarta after halting work in Aceh. Unfortunately when the tsunami hit Meulaboh, my wife's entire family disappeared without a trace. When my wife and I made it to town a few weeks after the disaster, there's nothing left but the floor tiles are also peeled off some homes. My wife had a great shock. But finally we can get through it with a mutually reinforcing.
For a long time we were blessed with a child, because my wife has endometrial cyst. We had time to seek treatment at a doctor, but it should be operated. My wife did not dare to have surgery, then we moved to alternative medicine. After treatment more than a year, then pregnant wife. Exactly five years after marriage, my wife gave birth to a son. I am proud not to play because the child was born with almost 4 kg of body size. Amazingly, my wife gave birth to normal.
My new job is also now completely lift the economy of our family. I could buy a house and a car in the same year after Raihan was born. I pride more complete when Raihan was selected as the winner of the race healthy baby.
Two years passed, Raihan grow into an active child. He is articulate, can only sleep if I'm a put him to sleep. So I also bought a house near the office, so every day can go home soon to take care of Raihan. Said the people, Raihan very similar to his Father. Same money in every way. Raihan was at once spoiled me. If only with his mother, he was mediocre but once I arrived, it immediately spoiled disease recurrence. I wish it held. At that time if digelitiki Raihan love, laughter may sound to the entire complex. I often took him on the shoulder as he carried around the complex and greet the neighbors. Everyone says, duh Raihan tired of this. Raihan's inherited her mother's eyes and my thick curly hair. His skin was white and his body was too fat.
I think my life is so perfect. Wife of a sweet, handsome boy, and added more complete when I told my wife when she was two months late period. At that time I intend to take her to the doctor to check. I hope this time she gave birth to a daughter in order to complete my happiness. But since the office was busy, I asked him to go alone by taxi.
My wife said at the time, he wants me to take. I therefore relented and promised to end the week we'll see a doctor.
Who would have thought that was the beginning of disaster. When no one is home, my wife and son of the unfortunate. I could not be reached because it was on the plane. I did a trip to the West Nusa Tenggara. When it arrived, I was just notified that the wife in a coma in hospital. Just then I hunt for the return ticket to Jakarta. At the airport, my wife's phone call. But the answer my father asked me to come home. In fact I want to go straight to the hospital to see his wife. Father just asked me to go home my child at home that she needs me.
I got home, my knees weak when I saw a small yellow flag was hoisted on the fence of my house. When I thought it was my wife who had left for good. But apparently when it comes in, the two bodies lined up waiting for my return. I'm confused, the body who is this?
I saw a second father to prevent the corpse, but I kept insisting. And when I saw my son's body also lay beside the corpse of my wife, my heart feels broken instead of watching two people play the most I loved was gone. The father was told what was going on, if my wife had severe bleeding, and he asked for help our neighbors to be taken to the hospital. In her haste, they passed a railroad track without hearing the signal the train coming through. And three were killed on the spot, hit by a train.
I was very angry. Sorry for yourself because it could not prevent the biggest disaster of my life. The first weeks, I like crazy and shouting angrily. Father and mother repeatedly told me to pray. But I became angry at them and blame them for not accompany my wife when I lived out of town. Mom and Dad to tears to hear my words.
After forty days passed, it would not let my father live alone at home. He still lives with his mother. The difference is usually the mother in her room when staying at my house while I and the Father always slept in the room where Raihan used to play. I was sleeping on a bed of thin circular hold regular Raihan rolling your own place. Several times the desire to die after them. But you continue to accompany me. He prayed beside my remembrance even when I'm sat with him every now and then try to talk to me. But my mind is completely empty, like the heart and soul died with my family.
One morning, I awoke and faintly heard the father of remembrance near my bed again. I heard the father also prayed for a long time, whatever the content of his prayer to the Father but sobbing cry. I also shed tears and Raihan also realized that the father of her only grandchild. I did have three brothers, but my newly married and have children.
My father sat down and touched his shoulder. The father looked back, but trying hard to smile. "Pray, son. Pray for the children and your wife, yes! "
At that moment, I am aware of such sadness. I got up and for the first time after the accident my prayers again. I cry when praying, repent and seek forgiveness.
Dad sat next to me waiting for me to finish the prayer. When completed, the father and I sat side by side like I was a child. Slowly, my father advised.
"Losing a child and your wife is a big disaster in your life, son. But they wept continuously, it is a futile act. In this world we are only in contact with two things, good deeds or bad deeds. That's it. Because He loves kids and your wife, so they are both bad and do not sin more and that's why God took care of them both. It also as a test for you and for us as a family. Whether we can jointly come out of this test of patience and become more faithful, or even fall into the despairing servants? "
"To be honest, Bang. If this man can weep blood, then darahlah that comes out of this eye, son. Father also hurt inside here because you're too fond of the son-father and thy mighty Solehah it. But the whole world is mortal happiness. Real happiness later on in heaven, my son. Late wife and son are waiting for you at the gates of heaven. Will you survive to live in the world and live a better life so that later they meet again? With the closer to the divine, God willing, you can also pass this exam easily. Do not waste them waiting there to make you fall sin, Bang. "
I cried, this time not because I regret what is lost but for the loved ones left behind. I do not get close to them, but even further away from them. They were waiting for me at the door of heaven, I actually went to hell. I was promised the father to change. And now it is many months away from that unfortunate day, I still can not forget the wonderful memories of my family, only now I continue to stay on the straight path, the way in which later led to the heaven where the two people I love to wait .
Wait for me at the door of heaven, my love and pride! Later we walked together toward true happiness.


0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls